Tyler Sheff is the founder of CashFlowGuys.com and host of the Cash Flow Guys Podcast. He enjoys life, is a huge fisher, hunter and scuba diver. As a former police officer, Tyler has spent the last several years of his free time learning about investing in real estate.
Now, Tyler finds that he truly enjoys teaching and helping others learn how to build wealth.
[1:43] So where is the coolest place that you have gone scuba diving?
· Marshall Islands
[2:50] What is the first thing you tell people when they are thinking about buying a property?
· Make sure you do all the math
[5:52] What is a common mistake you see people do when they are buying a home?
· Refusing to do the math
· Paying top dollar for
· Only pay for a property on what it currently does
[9:16] So on one of your YouTube shows you talk about overwhelm. It is so easy to get overwhelmed today- especially when trying to buy a house. What do you do when you are feeling overwhelmed?
· Realize the world will not end
· Step back and look at it from a financial end
[13:24] Tell us about the Mailbox Money Mastermind? It took you 2 years to create it- it must have some great information. What can listeners expect to learn from it?
· It’s easy to get sucked into making a purchase
· Learn basic principles and mindsets
· Broke everything down step-by-step
· Hours of video lessons
[16:28] People often say that real estate is a get rich quick deal- but you say the opposite. You will get rich, but not quick. Can you go into that a bit?
· people need to be focused on streams of income
[18:0] Tell us about the power of negotiation and why it’s painful?
· Number one fears for people
· Fear of the unknown- so they don’t do it
Value Link Round (VLR)
[23:17] Why do you think people fail at achieving their dreams?
· We have lost the work etiquette
[24:25] Do you have any other books or podcasts to recommend?
· Books: The One Thing
[25:3] Do you have a favorite quote?
· You gotta get busy living or get busy dying
[25:42] What’s the best advice anyone has ever given you?
· Buy real estate cause God ain’t making anymore of it